- Enjoy the breathtaking landscape Atlas Mountains
- See the traditional Berber villages built in rammed earth
- Discover the way of life of the Berbers
- Explorez les cascades de la vallée de l’Ourika
- Discover the beautiful city Mogador in one day.
- Visit the harbor, the Scala, the market, the jewelers district.
- Enjoy the panoramic view of the beach on Essaouira and its small islands.
- Visit an association of Berber women for the production of argan oil and its derivatives.
Tiz’in Tichka, Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou and Ouarzazate
- Cross the Tizi-n-Tichka Pass in the Atlas Mountains.
- Visit the well-preserved Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover Ouarzazate, where Lawrence of Arabia, Gladiator and The Mummy were filmed
- Enjoy the perfect nature and fabulous scenery during your one-day visit
Excursion in the Middle Atlas and Ouzoud waterfalls
- Enjoy the beauty of the waterfalls of Ouzoud and see the resident monkeys
- Discover the typical Berber villages of the Middle Atlas Mountains
- Relax in a local restaurant and enjoy a traditional Berber tajine
Zagora Tour -2 Days - Departure from Marrakesh
- Visit the Zagora region
- Enjoy the breathtaking scenery
- Let yourself be seduced by its many charms; Sunset, dusk, camel ride, the starry night and all that Zagora has to offer
Merzouga Desert Tour - 3 Days & 2 Nights
- Visit the Berber villages of Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate
- Explore a very busy, popular destination called Dades gorges
- Dive into the heart of the delightful valleys of Dades and Draa and explore the High Atlas and the Anti-Atlas.
- Discover the desert of Merzouga and its dunes by doing a beautiful camel ride.
- Enjoy sunrise and sunset in the desert of Merzouga
* Private shuttle from the airport to Jemaa el Fna or vice-versa is for 15€
* If you want some other excursions, you can reserve them at the riad.